Saturday, January 19, 2008

27 Dresses!

Last night, i had a girlie date with my friend Laura! We went to see 27 Dresses! It's the CUTEST movie ever! And it's really funny too! I HIGHLY recommend it for girls, or for guys who want to get the girl! Katherine Heigl is sooo cute and the dresses are hilarious!

Anyway, after the movie we went for dinner to the Cheesecake Factory! It's one of my favourites because its this really weird mesh of styles on the inside (think aladdin goes to california with the family) and their menu is 18 pages! For dessert we decided to hit up Marble Slab where you can get about a million things mashed into your ice cream! sooo YUMMY! I wore my "biggest hoop earrings EVER" that Linds and Gage sent me in the mail. They were bigger than Laura's face!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin