Monday, October 6, 2008

the dress


Well, i wasn't planning on getting this dress when I saw it. I generally don't even like Marc Jacobs (don't yell, you redheaded vixen!), but something about it made me have to try it on! So I did. And I immediately fell in love with it, had to have it, wasn't taking it off!!! But I did. And I left the store. Then all night, that dress wouldn't get the hell out of my head. I though about it through dinner, and a movie. And I dreamed about it. So when I woke up the next morning, I got in my car, drove to the store, gave the tiny, pretty lady behind the counter my card and said, " come home with me, dress!" And it did.

EEEK! sweet. i love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your new dress, great colours, great cut, I bet it looks amazing on you! Have you worn it yet?

~Flimz

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin