Thursday, April 9, 2009

Read Me

I looove books, and I think bookshelves can add so much character to a room. I just organized ours by colour, and every time I look at them, it makes me so happy! Recently I've had this obsession with built-in bookshelves (really not sure where it came from). One night I was walking past our neighbours house and saw theirs through the window. I just stopped and stared at it for a few minutes, and whenever I go by there, I always try to catch a glimpse of it. I hope they didn't see me because I'm sure that would have been creepy! Wow, I'm a bookshelf creepster and I totally just gave myself away...








I'm starting the second book in the Twilight series this weekend (just had to see whether the hype was true!) but I need some more suggestions for future reads so please send them!
Have a super fun day chickies!
xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES!
katie lindsay and gayadriel are completely obsessed with the twilight books, you'll LOVE them! hehe.
oxoxo
kt

Kati said...

I love the books under the stairs!

kimvee said...

I would love to have bookshelves like that.
It's like a library :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin