Monday, June 28, 2010

Beaty Haul


My small Sephora haul! Clockwise from top left:


NARS eyeshadow- AMAZING chartreuse and blue duo! Here's what it looks like:


Bliss Oxygen Energizing Mask- I actually just returned this. Although it felt nice and was fun to use, I don't think it's worth the $52 price tag. I will get something waaaay cooler for that price!
Smashbox eyeliner palette- so many fun colors, and it was FREE!

Philosophy Help Me- special cream for my yucky skin!

NARS Sheer Glow foundation- ran out of my Makeup Forever one, so thought I'd give this a try! so far, so good!

Confessions of a Concealaholic. I am totally loving this little box! I've wanted to try these products for a long time, but never wanted to commit to the regular size. There's nothing in it that I don't like. For around $35, you can't go wrong!Ole Henriksen triple mini's. Also something I've wanted to try for awhile, but never wanted to spend the $70. When I went to check out, I realized I had enough points to get this for free! Yup, happy me!
Good times at Sephora, made even better by the fact I got to get all this with my gift certificates! Thanks ladies!
Okay, back to making hundreds of wedding invitations...I hope these are done soon!!! Then getting ready for a delicious birthday dins for my friend Deb! Italian...one of my faves! YUM!
Happy Monday everyone!
Love Yous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin