Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday I'm In Love

Hey Dolls!
Ahhhh...FINALLY the weekend! YAY! This week has been busy, and although there's a bit of work to be done this weekend, I plan to take it easy! First of all, I spent so much time this week (procrastinating) making a video for you guys for my October Faves and I just can't get it to post! Anyway, i'll keep working on it but it's sooo frustrating! (I am so not tech-savvy!)
I stayed at school last night, so I'm SO excited to bet back to my BF and cat! Yes, it's only been like a day, but what can I say...I'm SO in LOVE!
This weekend there are so many things I want to do...

Sleep in and snuggle...
Enjoying autumn! The fall weather is just starting to kick in, and the colors are out. I love some nice sweater weather- as long as it doesn't get much colder!

Going to check out the puppies that are up for adoption! I know we can't get one yet, but that doesn't stop me from planning!!!

Catch up on some reading...new issues arriving soon! (PS. Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson on the cover of December Bazaar!!! Will post shortly!)

Go to IKEA to pick up some fun things for our new house!!! Move in date: t minus 9 days!!!
Check out the MAC Miscief Makers collection that came out yesterday and try not to buy anything. yikes.
Do you guys have fun plans for the weekend!? Live, love, laugh, and don't forget that Halloween candy is on SUPERsale now, so pick it up while there's some left! (i was going to put up a candy pic, but that was a given...hahaha yes, i have a problem!)
LOVE YOU!!!
xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin