Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Done!


FINALLY I am done with this semester! It's been the busiest one I've EVER had (and I've had way too many! haha). So now it's time to focus on catching up on sleep and the holidays! Oh, and decorating the house, of course! The fiancee and I have been to IKEA a few times for more than just food- surprising, I know! And we're going back tonight for dinner! Hot dogs and ice cream...yum! Uh oh, what about the wedding diet!? haha
I can't wait to show you some pics of the house! I'm so excited to have a home that doesn't look like a college house! Not that there's anything wrong with that...I'm just moving on, people! Okay, back to building furniture! Hope everyone's getting excited for Christmas!!!
xox

2 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay for you and school being done! Those were the best days while in college =)

Happy decorating!

Anonymous said...

HOT SHOSIES!!! :)

can't wait to visit the new house!!! in fact... i might just go have a look at flights riiiight noww... hehe
xoxoxo
kt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin