Thursday, December 17, 2009

More Dresses!





AARrgh...so I almost bought a wedding dress...for the third time! I haven't had that "it's THE dress" feeling yet, but I'm also not sure I will. I just don't think I'm that kind of person! Too bad, because that would probably make the whole process easier! Don't get me wrong, I'm having SO much fun trying on dresses...it's just that I don't see it ending! haha I think there are just too many dresses out there and I want to try them all on before I choose. Seriously. I can make it my job.
Anyway, the one today was soooo pretty! I got measured and everything! Well, I know where it is if I want it...haha I need serious help!
xox

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'd love to go dressing shopping with you if you need some extra eyes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin