Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dining Room Dreams

My new PINK dining room (It's a little brighter and deeper in person)! I'm so excited for this room...we have no dining furniture yet (I put a small white table in there so it wouldn't be so sad! Those leave are going too...) but here are a few things I am dying to get!

Awesome pink chairs!


A gorgeous black chandelier! There's a black one in there now, but it's far from this dramatic!

The huge white mirror that's in behind this table...and some pink flowers as well! We could probably use some of the shelving too.

This beautiful white table...mmm, I love the glossiness of it!

Yeah, so I guess I'll keep dreaming for a bit, and slowly, piece by piece, grow the perfect room! It's been so much fun choosing things for our new house and I'm so excited because it's starting to look like a "real" home! Now all I have to do is get my new puppy to figure out that the bathroom is outside!!! Ugh, I've definitely had to clean up a few messes, but it's impossible to be mad at something so adorable!
I hope everyone's having a super fun day! XOX

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love the Victorian, romantic looks. It makes a home so charmimg and sophisticated!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin