Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Playing House

I know, I know, I should be sewing...but I'm so distracted by creating my ultimate dream house!
Um, indoor, super- chic, ultra-luxe pool!? Yes please! I would have to have a teeny bit more room for a snack bar and some lounge chairs.
Next, a clean, cozy, bright SNUGGLEROOM! Those cushion are calling! I love the blue and grey together...
Pink kitchen!? Heck YES! Mine would be a little more modern, but the pink is perfect! Ugh...unfortunately I've been banned from pink paint for 16 months. No joke. :(
Ahhh, an outdoor oasis! Perfect for relaxing and entertaining! My one request is that it maintains itself, as I have a serious black thumb. So sad.
A dessert cart- that is always full of luscious cakes, cupcakes, pies and candies!
An uber-modern dining room- this one could be popped with whatever colour you're in the mood for! Everyone's invited to dinner!
And finally, a super modern house for Rowley- I will let her decorate however she likes! She'll have a dessert cart of puppy treats- the mini version of mine!
K, back to my sewing dungeon! You think I'm being over dramatic, but it really looks like something very colorful exploded all over the room and I'm in constant shackles of thread and fabric!
I miss the world!
XOX
c






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin