Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boots with the Fur

























I'm looking for a pair of boots that are over-the-knee, but can be folded down- fur is key! I tried on the ones on the right at Nordstrom- Sam Edelman, $198 Ugh, they are so cozy and pretty! A little pricey though...BUT, then I came across the ones on the left on the American Eagle website for $79. Hmmm...now they look pretty similar, don't they!? Yes, the fur on the AE ones looks a little less soft, and they are a bit more scrunchy, but all in all, pretty close huh!? Although I haven't seen them in person, I think I might try the AE ones. For a $120 savings, it's worth a try! What do you guys think!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the scrunchy-ness! :D
xxo kt

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I actually like the AE pair better! Plus it's prob faux fur - bonus in my book hehe :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin