Monday, June 13, 2011

Cooking Pretty

I'm dying to give our kitchen a TOTAL makeover, but unfortunately, it's just going to have to wait a little bit. For now, I'm on a mission to find lots of fun accessories and gadgets that will spice it up a little! Enjoy, and happy Monday! I hope this week is awesome for everyone!

How clever is this little creamer!?

This is just too funny! It would be a fun trick to play on the hubs (and kiddies if you've got 'em!)



Animal shaped sandwich? Yes please! PBJ's are definitely a staple in our house, so these would be perfect for a little mealtime fun!


How pretty...and they'd go perfectly with my giant wood salad bowl!


I'm definitely a typography nerd, so I'd love this hanging on the wall!


I've been thinking about pimping out my mixer...this one's sooo pretty! Such an art piece.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin