Monday, June 27, 2011

The Week Ahead...

This is going to be a busy week, but also and exciting one! Here's what I need/want to get done!

Celebrate my husband's birthday tonight! He's the most incredible, fun, hilarious, coolest person I've ever met and I feel so lucky to be able to share my life with him! :D


Get packed for our 4th of July weekend trip! YAY! more details to follow...


Get ORGANIZED! I'm forever trying to get the house looking (and staying!) awesome...but sometimes, it's just so hard! (I have no idea how people with kids do it!)


Read this book that my neighbor lent me! It's narrated by the DOG! I'm very excited, and will let you know how it is!

Take a few minutes to enjoy the GORGEOUS weather...maybe some lemonade on the porch...

Hope everyone has an awesome Monday! Ohh and Bachelorette tonight...I def need my dose of quality television! And excited to never have to hear about Bentley again! haha
XO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oohhh lemme know how that book is!! xoxo kt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin