Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Designer(s) of the Week: Dolce and Gabbana

Since I'm obsessing over my dream knee-high gladiator sandals, or lack there of, I thought I'd post some matching clothes. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of arsty-craftsy style, but by combining this look with heavier and more glam pieces, the D&G collection is so much fun for spring.

The colour contrast is awesome in this piece!


mmm....gladiators....so close to the ones I want!


I love the gold top with the brown belt...2 different styles but they go so well together!


How would you not feel like the cutest hippie ever in this dress! (PS. Can i please have a giant field of daisies to run around in?!)


A perfect transition into spring outfit!



Note the contrast of the heavy jacket and super light dress! So HOT!


mmm...sunshine!

1 comment:

Aknacer said...

Dang Caroline, why didn't you tell me you wanted some knee-high gladiator boots, I could have just let you borrow mine.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin