Saturday, March 29, 2008

NYC!

Here are some pictures from our trip to NYC!


Anna and Eugenie at the top of Rockefeller Center-with a sweet view of Central Park!


Our nice dinner at Bluewater Grille


Sporting our NY shirts in Central Park!


My place! well, no but it was just down the street from the hostel!

I took Small Monkey on a early morning walk in Central Park and he insisted I take this pic.


Our stop at Sephora. This picture doesn't quite do it justice because in real life our make-up was MUCH brighter! A little scary even.


Anna and I were ridiculously excited to run into this place! Too bad it was closed!


Carrie's House! (We're on the Sex and the City tour)

Mulberry....mmm they look like candy!


SATC tour- inside Scout (but that's not its real name)


Hanging out by the Plaza Hotel


Inside Rockefeller Center with a nice view of Radio City


Hanging out!


Up top again!


Anna and me!


Times Square-it was chilly!


Outside our hostel- which resembled an oversize London telephone booth!


Wow, there was a lot to look at!


In a yummy chutney place for lunch!


Reunion after 3 years! (me and Vicki- my Australian friend who I met in Sweden!)


Museum of Natural History. We were scared of this guy...

1 comment:

Leonardo Schulmann said...

Adorei as fotos , voce é linda !!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin