Thursday, April 24, 2008

Study Break!

I've been studying like mad for these last few test that just piled up at the end of the semester. I took a few minutes for a pretty snack break (shown below) and now it's back to the books! As soon as this week is over, I can get some serious fun going! This will include lots of pictures and stories! That is, until finals next week!
Oh, and here's a picture of the crazy storm rolling in (last weekend). I wish my camera was a bit better so you could see the dark clouds taking over the sky! One thing about being down here is that there are a lot more thunderstorms. And a lot of the time, they just come out of nowhere and then disappear! It's so crazy and really cool to watch! (I'll work on getting a better picture, but I think it might just be something you have to experience in person.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin