Friday, November 28, 2008

School and studying

Pouncer is the cutest thing ever! Whenever I'm sitting workingon something, she'll come sit on my lap, or in this case, my chest! She is such a funny creature. Sometimes she'll even watch tv or watch the computer as I work. Here she is giving me a little eskimo kiss!



The other day was the first time I haven't been flying out of the house in a mad rush in forever! Finally things seem to be winding down a bit! Well, sort of. There are 6 days of class left this semester and I still have so many projects to finish!
I found this amazing purple suede skirt at a thrift store for $4!
scarf- borrowed from mom
shirt- target
jacket- sele
skirt- thrifted
tights- hue
shoes- old harcerstwo (polish girl scouts) shoes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin