Friday, January 2, 2009

NYE!

I'm not going to lie...we took a loong time to get ready for our New Years Eve party! To me, this is one of the most fun parts of the night! We turned on our special "getting ready" mix and got all dolled up! The boys were very patient and before we left, we got a few pics.
a close up!

Me: Betsey Johnson dress and earrings. Katie: Laundry dress, Jessica Simpson hot purple pumps, Betsey Johnson earrings

With the boys! Almost ready to go...

On New Years Day, we took a walk downtown. I got to break out my new boots that the bf got me as a very fun surprise! I looove them! He is the BEST!

1 comment:

kwilli said...

CARE! I just got home, it's sooo cold! haha.

I had the best best BEST new years ever! I miss you guys too much already :)

xoxoxoxoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin