Tagged by the lovely Kasia...here are today's musings!
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Seeing my BF as soon as possible! (it's been a month and I'm NOT happy about it!)
2. Finishing my internships and getting on with designing.
3. Making this blog even cooler.
4. Going to Vegas with the BF.
5. Being happy with my body.
6. Having a career (!!!)
7. Spending time with my best friends.
8. Being in love like this forever.
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to look at fabrics and buttons- heaven!
2. Visited my bestie at work for a few minutes that made my day.
3. Started (and almost finished) the 3rd Twilight book.
4. Ate lots of hummus and dark chocolate.
5. Walked in the rain- on purpose.
6. Got yelled at for not having a "real job"
7. Tried out my new nail polish OPI "shorts story"- love it!
8. Talked to my favorite person in the whole world.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Teleport myself to America without having to deal with scary customs.
2. Buy copious amounts of beautiful fabrics and clothes.
3. and shoes and bags.
4. Have a career. right now.
5. Be done school.
6. Get a puppy.
7. Get rid of all my friends' insecurities.
8. See my BF right now.
I've been super busy, so the blog is suffering the consequences...
Thanks for all your awesome messages! Have a super fun weekend lovelies!