Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Eye Candy Spectacular!


























There is something for every vacation activity in Lanvin's Resort '10 collection from daytime jumpsuits and sneaks, to flamenco gowns- and I would definitely love to have ALL of it! I love the neutrals with pops of bright colours, and the monochromatic outfits, the ruffles and bobbles everywhere...I tried to pick just my faves, but most of the collection ended up here! The lookbook is adorable...the black and white background makes the clothes pop like crazy. For the destination bride, the dresses are amazing....hmmmm! And if you're travelling with your BFF's, try a little colour coordinating!!! LOVE.....Alber always knows what the ladies want!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Great pics and clothes!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

it looks like there's even a wedding gown thrown in there!

Couture Carrie said...

Hello my darling Caroline! How have you been?

I loved this Lanvin collection too ~ so playful and fun... Especially loving the greens and blues and the "audience" (ususally the Resort backdrops are just white walls - boring!). Lovely post!

xoxox,
CC

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin