Friday, September 25, 2009

My Sunshine

As you probably know by now, I always look forward to the Moschino Cheap and Chic show, and this season was exactly what I expected and hoped for. It's always such a playful collection, the mischevious younger sister of the Moschino collection. Even the simple outfits are quirky and I can never get enough of their signature bows! (Kt- I don't know how well the sunnies would sell, but they are fun!) My faves are the pink, super-ruffley eyelet dress, top with DUCKY on it, and sleeveless white blazer. Anyway, image-heavy for your enjoyment! Happy Friday everyone!
(Joe and I were going to go to Atlanta for the Petit Le Mans race, but there's some serious rain and flooding happening there, so I think we're going to pass! ) xox












3 comments:

A New England Girl said...

Amazing. I especially love the color accents on all of these black and white items. So perfect!

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I luv this collection it's solely FABULOUS!!!
By the time I post my comment the weekend will be over so I hope your weekend was FABULOUS and your week to come is even more FABULOUS!!!:)
xoxox,
Gerri

Niki said...

the third look with the ruffled skirt and bowtie has blair waldorf written all over it. so cute!
xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin