Friday, September 25, 2009

Pink Perfection


The other day, I picked up this super pretty Sonia Kashuk case for my makeup brushes. (Loving Target and their special makeup artist collections!) I'm in LOVE with the pattern and the silver clasp detailing. I haven't tried any of her makeup, but I do love the brushes. They're good quality and very affordable. If anyone has tried anything from her line, I'd love to hear some reviews!
Also picked up MAC eyeliner in Coffee (It's a dark brown- obv, hence the 'coffee' name). I was tired of black, and brown is just much softer for my light skin- but still dark enough to wear out at night. Also love it- the pencil is super soft.
Dangerous though because there are several other MAC products that I fell in love with as well...you'll see them soon! xxx

4 comments:

A New England Girl said...

I am in the same boat as you: black eyeliner was way too heavy for my skin tone, but a rich and warm brown suits my light skin and blue eyes fantastically! And I'm sure it will look just as smashing on you. :) Also, love the new case. It's so adorable! :)

Kati said...

It really does look cute!

Gerri Ward said...

WOW! I luv your makeup case! Omg! I stopped using a black eyeliner because it was way to harsh for my skin tone as well, now I use a burgundy color because my eyes are green and it makes them POP!!!:)

prashant said...

It really does look cute! How to make a website

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin