Friday, July 8, 2011

Birds of a Feather

Me, last night, getting ready for a night out with the hubs...I thought it would be fun to pair my feather skirt with a tailored blazer. Personally, I think this look could even be 'office-appropriate'. I def found my new fave photo spot here too! You like?
Today's going to be an awesome start to the weekend! I'm going out for breakie in a few with a friend, and then a few other meetings. Hope everyone has lots of FUN planned!



blazer- Theory
tank- Loft
skirt- Black
shoes- Targe
t

3 comments:

Yasmeen said...

:D Hope you have fun. Your outfit is adorable. I especially love the skirt. :)

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

Sarah said...

Very cute! Hope you had fun and thank you for stopping by my blog. I look forward to following yours.

~Sarah
@DearSarah

Suzzie Vehrs said...

I love the blazer with this outfit! Looks amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin