Monday, May 5, 2008

12 Main Ingredients

When I go out to eat, I always scan the menu to find the dish with the most ingredients. I just like lots of different flavours! About half the time this will be a salad, which is fun because I enjoy them! I'm all about food presentation, but there's something I find more fun about foods that look like vomit or a kindergarten art project! I finished classes today and only have finals left. Discovery Channel was here to film the car, which was pretty fun! It's always cool to see what goes on behind the scenes to get the final product. Back to the salads...I made a really good after school snack one...and here it is! You too can make one at home!
Ingredients
spinach
cabbage (purple and white)
lettuce
carrots
edamame
corn
sunflower seeds
grape tomatoes
walnuts
almonds
raisins
olive oil
balsamic vinegar
kosher salt
lemon pepper
lots o' looove!
YUM!

1 comment:

kwilli said...

WHERE'S THE MUSTARD!?!!! :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin