Monday, March 23, 2009

Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda

Here is the tragic story of how I almost had the hottest shoes ever. I saw them at Nordstrom a few weeks ago from across the room. They were glowing and pulled me over like a magnet! I just HAD to have them! Of course, they didn't have my size, but the guy said he could easily order them and have them sent to me. For some idiotic reason, I said, oh, its okay, I'll get them another time and set down the teeny sample size I'd been clutching like a birdie. I thought I'd just wait. Well, yeah, that was SO DUMB! I went back like a week later and there were none left in my size- in the whole country! I almost cried. And I have searched the entire internet but there seems to be some serious big-foot discrimination going on because there's not a size 11 to be found! Don't let this happen to you. As my dearest BF is constantly reminding me- You can always return it! (because yes, this kind of thing has happened to me before, and every time I forget stores do have return policies!)
These were the hottest shoes I've ever seen! (even more neon pink in real life). I'm going to cry myself to sleep now...
xox

5 comments:

Mona said...

I exactly know what you mean! Has happened to me before! That's why I buy everything right away...as your BF said..you can always return stuff..but the problem is...I don't do that!

Couture Carrie said...

OMG you know I am a Size 11 too, right? Solestruck.com had these ones in our size a while back so you might check there!

xoxox,
CC

P.S. don't cry darling, there will be others!

Kati said...

They are really hot!

Megan Cassidy said...

awww sad :( they are really cute!!!

Fashion Moment said...

I am not a fan of pink, but shoes are incredible!

FM~FP

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin