Monday, March 9, 2009

Walk-in Wonderful

Wow, moving is tough, especially when you have to drag everything to the third floor! But, finally it's done! There's still a ton of unpacking and decorating to do (We're hitting up the new IKEA tonight!), but for the most part we're settled in!
The other night, after many trips up and down stairs, I was so excited to organize my awesome new closet, but I guess I was so exhausted that I didn't get very far and ended up falling asleep! The BF took this pic of me and then woke me up and made me get in bed.
I'm still not finished putting everything away, but I just wanted to give you a glance into my FAVE new spot! I think I might even have to do some more shopping to fill up all the space...hmmm...how convenient since I'm super excited to check out all the shopping in Charlotte! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! Have an awesome day lovers!
xox

6 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations, darling! It looks fab; I would curl up in there and go to sleep too. You should put a little setee in there so you can contemplate all your fab clothes!

xoxox,
CC

kimvee said...

OMGosh! You're closet is so big! I'm so jealous, I wish I had a walk in closet like yours! hehe :)

ilikestuff said...

My closet is the size of a coffin. Needless to say, I am jealous. Yours looks great, and i love how you added the shelves.

Mona said...

Wow!!! I am jealous but I'm happy for you!
xoxo
Mona

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Awesome closet. That picture of u sleeping is great!

Jenna M. Eason said...

ahhh! I think we have much catching up to do! You're in NYC already? Now I'm totally confused...haha. I hope the show was AMAZING last night! I must schedule some phone time so we can catch up :) !!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin