Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Spring Picks of the Day!

Rebecca Minkoff bag with florescent detail: $615, revolveclothing.com
I love this bag because it's simple but has the bright edging that makes it new and totally perfect for this spring!


Boyfriend military jacket: $98, Jcrew.com
This jacket is perfect if you want to start wearing your spring dresses before it gets super warm out. Plus, it will give you that perfect masculine-feminine combo.

MICHAEL by Michael Kors metallic platform sandal: $149.95, nordstrom.com
This sandal will definitely make any outfit HOT, and it actually looks pretty comfortable. It comes in black too, but I love this colour for spring and it goes with everything!


Asymmetrical Mike & Chirs stripped dress: $275, revolveclothing.com
I am so in love with this dress. It looks super comfortable and has sweet button details and pockets. If it goes on sale, I think I just might have to get it!

Tulip skirt: $69, Bananarepublic.com
This skirt is great because it has a cute print, but can easily function as a neutral. The shiny fabric can be dressed up or down, with a nice blouse or a simple tee.

3 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

That jacket is great!

Rianna said...

I've tagged you in my latest post because I'm thinking that your blog is BRILL!
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxxxx

Kati said...

The Michael Kors pumps are adorable!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin