Thursday, October 1, 2009

Time Out

This semester is just flying by. School is nuts and exhausting. Sometimes I sleep in the studio. I'm so busy that I don't have any time for my fun side projects, and my pile of unread fashion mags is growing...and all I want to do is STOP for a minute, but then I'd just immediately fall behind! The BF and I are trying to get in as much house-hunting as possible. We got bad news this weekend when we found out our dream house sold...It's hard to let it go, but I know we'll find something perfect!
I can't wait until Christmas (oh, and Thanksgiving- DEF. the US holiday that I have fallen in LOVE with!) when I can lie on the beach and float for hours in the ocean...mmm. It's October already and hopefully it's been a gorgeous start to fall for everyone! Still warm here and I'm loving it! Loving you guys too! Thanks for every single one of your comments! You have no idea how much they make my day!
XXOXOXXX

1 comment:

Mona said...

love your new header

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin