Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's black, white, and found in a barn?

The Chanel Spring 2010 Fashion Show, of course! What else would I be talking about?!
I actually like this collection more than any Chanel one I have seen in a long time! It's fresh and fun, full of lace, tulle, ruffles and sweet volume. Not a fan of the clog-y footwear, but it did suit the venue. The only thing that would have made this show better would be some well dressed chickens, sheep, and cows on the runway!
(PS- definitely need the first dress for my wedding after party!) I'm always a huge fan of white for spring, and there was definitely a fabulous lot of it. Thanks Karl!












2 comments:

A New England Girl said...

I loooooove the black dress! So pretty. :)

♥ Marta from With Love... said...

I love this collection, minus the clogs! I think that the setting was quite creative, definitely a good way to generate attention of the media :P

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin