Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 days 'til Christmas!

I went to the mall today, after swearing off malls at Christmas time! I went early in the morning so it was still pretty empty, but I wanted to get through shopping as soon as possible. Of course, they didn't have the book I was looking for at the bookstore and I didn't find anything close to what I was looking for for Julian! But, all was well when I found this shirt with the periodic table on it! Sometimes its hard to restrain the nerd inside me... I didn't buy the shirt, but it definitely made my day! I'm sooo excited to see the fam in 3 days when they drive down here to get me!
I cleaned up the office/sewing room today too! i got rid of sooo much garbage! Not much can top the feeling of decluttering your life! Well, maybe lots can, but it does feel soooo good! Gossip Girl is on soon and I will totally admit that I am addicted! Okay, I have to go get the environment ready...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin