Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my bitches!

AHAHAHAA I'm still laughing my head off at this thing Lindsay sent me today! It is probably one of the funniest things I have ever seen! So i modified it a little...here are my girls!

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1164293266

hehehehehe
This summer they came down here to visit and we went camping in NC and SC. It just happened to be the hottest week EVER! It' s not like camping in Canada, where it cools down a lot at night. The temperature got up to 120 F (that's 50 Celsius!!!) and we were DYING!!! It's weird because it's hard to remember no that feeling of being so incredibly hot for such a prolonged period of time. We tried playing cards in the tent one night (the bugs were bad so we couldn't sleep outside!) and no one could breathe! So we just lay there in our undies...
Best week ever!!!
I miss them!
Lindsay is hilarious! Since I couldn't put all 5 of us, here's a tribute to the cool car...

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1163732728

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin