Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chocolate Hearts

Happy Valentine's Day Lovers!





















































































I hope everyone has a beautiful day full of love, laughter, friends, and family! If you're one of those people who hates this day, you should definitely rethink it. It doesn't have to be a corporate money -making scheme. And if you don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend, just think of all the other amazing people you have in your life. I see it as a day to celebrate everyone special to you and just give a little extra love! I love you all so much and am sending millions of GIANT long distance hugs and kisses! 
XOX

5 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love these images!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Moment said...

Lovely post, and second photo is great
Happy Valentine's Day!

FM

Join the Gossip said...

OMG!!!Does that puppy really have a heart spot? That's so adorable. I am going to post it on my blog of course giving you credit =) Happy Vday!

michelle said...

Happy valentine's day! xo

Cathy Voyage said...

I had a great day with my family!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin