Friday, February 20, 2009

Neutral Territory

Neutral definitely doesn't mean boring! Look for pieces with interesting details and comfortable, natural fabrics. A few basic pieces can take you through spring- just get out those accessories! Here are a few neutrals that are on my Spring Must Haves list:
 
Madewell demin boiler-room Jumpsuit, Shopbop.com

Mike and Chris one-shoulder mini-dress, Shopbop.com

Banana Republic Classic Trench, bananarepublic.com


Theory platform sandal (with neon pink detail!), piperlime.com

3 comments:

Mona said...

The second dress is cute!
Looks casual but hot!

Mona said...

Hey Caroline!
The sandals in the first picture.. are they from Aldo! I have seen them last week and I looove them! Definitely have to buy them!
Thought you live in Durham UK, but it's Durham USA! I am confused, sorry;)
XOXO
Mona

Mona said...

I didn't know that there is a durham in the united states;) Maybe that's because I am from europe! I only have been to the USA once(dallas)! No, I am not from durham (but that would have been funny;)
Have a lovely day caroline!!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin