Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hey Girl Hey!!


Hi everyone! As you know, Caroline has announced that there will be a guest blogger and that is ME! yay! Ok, so to let you guys know a little bit about me, my name is Leah and I'm a fashion major too. Some of my favorite designers are Alexander McQueen, Anna Sui, DVF, Nina Ricci, Alice McCall, Lanvin, Balenciaga, and Zac Posen. My hobbies include sewing, making jewelry, knitting, yoga, and rock climbing. I feel like I have 2 polar opposites when it comes to my style- for example on one day I'll wear black boots tights and a dress and then the next day I'll be in my North Face jacket and a giant furry toboggan. I want to have it all- fashion and functionality. I think that's why I have such schizo style, it might also be because I need those functional jackets and boots for my outdoor hobbies. It's a little hard to be an outdoor fashionista but I'm trying. So that's what you can look forward to: fashion and functionality. I'm going to aim to bring you both when I post on here.
xoxo
LKW

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin