Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shopaholic Holla!



Last night, the BF and I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic! It was cute (not oscar worthy, but a great girls-night flick!), but more importantly, just fun to look at!  I have to say that Pat Field's style is quite recognizable now (after watching SATC, the SATC movie, Ugly Betty), so the styling wasn't anything unexpected, which would be disappointing if I was really expecting something different. Isla Fisher was so funny and definitely the perfect choice for the character. I found the character in the book a bit annoying at times, and I think that for once I actually liked the movie better!
PS. how badly do you want to get into her bedroom?! Whenever they showed it in the movie, I almost died- it was definitely heaven in there!
See it NOW!
XOX

3 comments:

Kay said...

I really want to see that film!
I never realized Patricia Field styled Ugly Betty, but you're right you can see her style in most of her work.
And her room does look incredddible

Kati said...

I really have to see this movie!

Frock Around the Clock said...

This film looks really fun! I'll have to wait til after my holiday though. I know it will just make me want to go shopping loads! :) x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin