Monday, July 20, 2009

Coffee or Tea?

Still camera-less! Boo...so relying on the compy-cam! I finally got to wear my Marc Jacobs dress last week (also took it to Vegas, where I also left it! Yikes! No worries though, my amaxing BF saved it!)! I LOOOVE it so much- makes me feel like a flight attendant! Also sporting my new hair...you can't see them well but there are some brownish lowlights!
I'm in the last week of my internship- it's been incredible and I've learned sew (ahahaha) much! I can't wait to get back to studio and make some of my own stuff! Only a few more days in Canada and then it's back to the US!
Alright, night gorgeouses! Hope tomorrow is even more fun than today!
XOXX

3 comments:

Mona said...

Looks really cute!

Kati said...

The dress is fab!

Niki said...

i love that MJ dress, i remember seeing it on gossip girl haha

xo Niki

ahautemess.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin