Monday, July 6, 2009

Old School



Ugh, my camera is dead. I'm smart and left the charger in NC. Anyway, so here's an attempt at using my compycam. Went out on Saturday night to 2 different friends places and walked waaaay too far in 5.5 inch heels! Yes, they do make me 6'6. Ridiculous. It was such a fun night, but I definitely needed it to be longer! I'm going to get my hair cut tomorrow and I'm not sure if I should get bangs, some brown chunks, layers...maybe all three! I'm trying to grow my hair but it gets to a certain length and starts falling out- ie. NOW! sucky. So, any suggestions?! I need heeeelp!
XOX

wearing: romper- made by me. scarf- elsa sciaparelli (an amazing present from my aunt!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The scarf is such a great match for the romper - I love it :).

Anonymous said...

Did you get your hair cut?!!
I hope you got all three! :) hehe
xo kt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin