Sunday, August 16, 2009

Early September


I'm SO excited to see this movie. Get ready people, it's going to be awesome! The issue should be arriving in my mailbox shortly- I wonder if it'll fit- and I can't wait to see it! Just got my September Bazaar (my ultimate fave magazine) and am going to get on that in a few seconds!

So I'm back, after a little blog-break! I'm back in NC, and it's SO good to be home! Although it was really sad to leave my fam and friends (I had the BEST summer!), I'm so happy to be back with the BF and my cat! hehee
We're starting our house-hunt and all I can think about is decorating! I'm also on the search for a wedding dress! Nope, not for me (yet! hehe) but for a friend of mine. I'm so excited, because there's nothing I like better than a Fashion Mission!!!

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I can't wait to see this movie either! I got my Bazaar issue too but still haven't received my Vogue and I'm getting really IMPATIENT!!!
p.s. I luv Fashion Missions! Also just for fun when I'm really bored I go to Bridal salons to try on Fab Wedding gowns, my sister says it's Crazy but I say it's FUN!

Krystal said...

I'm waiting for this movie to come out, too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin