Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Morning Sunshine!








Mornings are by far my favorite time of the day- especially weekend ones! Every morning is a fresh start, a time to lie around, read a book, cuddle, have breakfast in bed, go for a morning swim, shower, choose an outfit, drink tea, put on make-up, read the newspaper, bask in the fresh sunlight... and don't forget cute pj's, the softest lingerie, amazing bedhead... It's just that time before the madness of the day starts- there's a strange calmness and excitement about it that I love.
Yesterday morning. cottage. woke up. lay in bed. got up. ate watermelon. went outside. picked raspberries. sat in the sun and talked to BFF. drank tea. read magazine. made eggwiches. sat around with the fam. all in pj's.
I hope your next morning is amazing! Night Lovers!
XOXX

2 comments:

Kati said...

I love mornings, too - especially because of the breakfast! ;-)

A New England Girl said...

The morning is by far my favorite time of day - the earlier, the better! I love waking up and having quiet time by myself... so peaceful. :) Your photos are gorgeous and they are making me seriously crave raspberries and toast right now! Yum. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin