Monday, August 24, 2009

Sun Protection

Trying to hide from the sun today...just running around town!
I'm craving some exciting fabric so I can make a new outfit. There's only one fabric shop close to me and its a quilting place, so everything's straight up cotton. Boring...
(hiding my face because this is a pre-makeup pic...scary!)
Got my September issue of Vogue- yay!
xox



wearing:
dress- vintage from my attic
hat- winners (canada's tjmaxx)
belt- target
shoes- some little store in Savannah, GA
necklace- mom's vintage (thanks mom!)

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I luv your dress and the hat is to die for, solely a Glam LOOK you're sporting! Guess what? I got my
VOGUE issue too! I have been waiting anxiously for it and it finally arrived all 5 hundred and plus pages!!!:}

A New England Girl said...

LOVE the dress! It looks so perfect on you. And I love it paired with your shoes and other accessories. So perfect. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin