Saturday, December 27, 2008

Boxing Day!

Hello Sunshines!
Boxing day shopping was exhausting, but super fun! I found a few things, got some sweet deals, and managed to make it to the beach after lunch!
I wore my new DvF dress to my grandparents 62nd anniversary dinner. I remember seeing this dress in a magazine and loooving it! when I saw it in real life, it was even more spectacular! 
Other things I got:
1. white blouse, fitted with ruffled sleeves and cute buttons
2. white linen juicy shorts with ruffles
3. michael kors trenchy-rain jacket
4. black/grey/silver plaid 3/4 sleeve jacket

Anyway, back to the beach for now! I'll post more pics later!
xox 

2 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Love that frock!

xoxox,
CC

Fashion Moment said...

It's seems like great dress!

FM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin