Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Wigilia!



Hey Christmas Elves!


 Last Friday was our friend Ben's art show opening. He created an installation where everything is made out of trash. He's been working on the pieces in our garage like a maniac for the past few months so it was really cool to see it all come together. 
I'm in Florida now where out internet connection is a little slow so I'm only posting a few pics! My fave is the bottom one where le BF and his friend and being funny with the peppermint bark! Yes, I actually hang out with them...

Today is our big Christmas! We do the whole Polish thing (which is what 'Wigilia' is, for those wondering about the title of this post!), so tomorrow is basically nothing... the cooking has started and the presents are waiting under the tree! I'm excited to get some beach time in and lots of shopping!!! It's sunny and beautiful and time to get outside! 
I hope everyone has the happiest Christmas and lots of fun with the families and friends! 
xoxox

1 comment:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That's totally cool that your friend makes trash into art! Hope you had a fabulous XMas! =D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin