Saturday, December 13, 2008

Designer of the Week: Loewe





























































It's been awhile since I've done a Designer of the Week, so here we go! This week I chose the Spring '09 collection from Loewe. I feel in love with this collection because of the random mix of styles that just work so well together. It's sort of a naval/military/flight attendant look mixed with romantic ruffles, gold accents, chunky bangles and awesome shoes! Oh, and don't forget the bags- I'll take one of each! I think my fave is the purse on the long chain in the second pic! Love it!
xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and I'll take the pair of shoes from second pic (top row).
those are beautiful!!!
for christmas? :)

leeselooks said...

enjoy your time back in canada!

bundle up ;)

thanks beauty.

x.

Fashion Moment said...

Great collection, especially black with hat and the white combination with pants.

Thank you for the comment.
You're on my Red Carpet, :)

FM

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin