Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Morning Christmas Elves!
I hope santa was good to everyone and you all had an amazing Christmas! It's boxing day morning, which means very soon I'll be going shopping! Just thought I'd post a few Christmas pics so that my shopping partners can have a teeny bit more sleep! We had Christmas (eve) dinner, sang some carols, and opened presents.
Me and my beautiful little sis!
Me: dress-theory
pearls- target
shoes- little shop in savannah
The sis: dress- laundry
necklace- small shop in Toronto

The sis and bro, passing the perogies!

Our Beautiful tree and table!

My bro, working the bar!

Me and le BF, Christmas Day! Church time...
Wearing: juicy couture suit, express tank

Okay, I'm off to wake everyone up! Time to shop! HAPPY BOXING DAY!
XOX

1 comment:

Couture Carrie said...

Great blog!
Happy holidays!

xoxox,
CC

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin