Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Heat Baby!

I woke up this morning only to find myself back in Charleston! hehe...We drove down last night with Aaron and his girlfriend Rosie, who is visiting from England! We're here for a few days and then it's back home to make it to Ben's art show opening which I am very excited to post pictures of! He's been working on it in our garage for the past few months and it's going to be AMAZING!

Okay, so Charleston...oh man, I love it here! It's supposed to be 7o degrees today! (for all you Canadians, that means 21! as in WARM!) ahaha I think only I get excited this excited about warm weather...but it means skirt and tee time! We're going to go get a real Southern breakfast and then walk around downtown!

Have a super fun day everyone!

xox

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just took a nice walk - balmy 26 F for those who prefer celcius that minus 4 degrees
just to bad it isn't sunny

means hat scarf and definitely mittens!!! snow for tomorrow e.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin